Monday 7 July 2014

In Memory of Sir Arthur Conan Doyle


It have been now 84 years since the genius Sir Arthur Conan Doyle has died. Two years ago I saw a picture which explained the idea of writing 221B on your wrist on today's date. I liked it and since then I've done it and today we remember Doyle again. I know, in the very end Doyle himself didn't like his creation and stories about Sherlock Holmes but still: people all over the world were inspired by this character and not just by him. Doyle also wrote other interesting things like the adventures of Professor Challenger or beautiful poems. I'm glad that even today I can still read his brilliant stories and get inspired by them. Thank you Arthur for being such a brilliant author! You will always be remembered!





























No comments:

Post a Comment