Friday 4 December 2015

Jessica Jones x Kilgrave - Jessigrave/Kiljones

(Source: http://media.comicbook.com/2015/11/jessica-jones-159074.jpg)
Okay, I’m going to say this once and once only.
Anyone who has a problem with me shipping Jessica and Kilgrave and isn’t able to tolerate that can unfollow me right now!
You know why?
Because I don’t fucking excuse Kilgrave’s actions! I’m fully aware of what he did and I wouldn’t anyone like this to be in relationship with myself or anyone. I’m interested in the relationship, the dynamics the two of them have. I’m not saying “Abuse and rape is romantic.”, I’m saying “I’d like to explore the interesting dynamic between Jessica and Kilgrave” 
Everyone who ships those two is fully aware of Kilgrave’s actions, no one tries to justify what he did! When we imagine Kilgrave and Jessica in a relationship, it’s either in an AU version in which he’s different or tries to be a different/better person or in a version where he finally gets punishment and sees what he did wrong. We’re not supporting rape and abuse, we’re simply exploring this very fascinating connection/dynamic Jessica and Kilgrave have which has this kind of psychological and dark appeal.
We’re not justifying Kilgrave’s action!
We know that Kilgrave is a rapist!
We don’t support an abusive relationship!
We’re simply exploring this dark and fucked up connection/relationship between two characters!
So, if you’re still having a problem with me or any other Jessigrave shipper, or think you can send abusive messages yourself to those shippers, you can piss off right now because I don’t have to listen to your ridiculous talk,

(Source: http://www.denofgeek.com/tv/jessica-jones/38042/jessica-jones-episode-8-viewing-notes-aka-wwjd)

No comments:

Post a Comment